When we decided to take a trip to both Orlando, Florida and New York City, we were pretty excited. After all, this would be the kids’ very first flight that they were old enough to remember! Tickets were booked, hotels were reserved, and I spent many hours researching kid-friendly places in Orlando to spend our days while Josh would be at a work-related conference there. And suddenly it hit us. What were we going to do about car seats?!?
All in cosco finale
1 posts for tag: "cosco finale"
Have a destination, product,
or experience you’d like us to feature?
Welcome! We're the Morgans. We're a bunch of fun loving, nerdy folks who love to travel and explore together, trying new things and spreading the word about the ones we love so you can try them too! Come wander with us on our adventures!
Join the WanderFam!
Join our email list for a first look at our adventures, plus giveaways, insider info on events, special deals from our fave brands, and more!
Search Our Archives
- We Entered Jim Henson Studios’ Dark Crystal Cosplay Contest (costume build walkthrough)
- The Ultimate Guide to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 2
- The ULTIMATE GUIDE to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 1
- Kids Travel Car Seat Review – Bubblebum and Cosco Finale
- Surviving Flying on an Airplane with Young Kids