Halloween is DEFINITELY one of the favorite holidays here at the Morgan house. We tend to do a lot of cosplay and dress up, so we have multiple giant storage containers full of various costume parts we’ve collected over the years! When it comes time to put together Halloween costumes, I can’t help my DIY nature…
All in sewing
1 posts for tag: "sewing"
Have a destination, product,
or experience you’d like us to feature?
Welcome! We're the Morgans. We're a bunch of fun loving, nerdy folks who love to travel and explore together, trying new things and spreading the word about the ones we love so you can try them too! Come wander with us on our adventures!
Join the WanderFam!
Join our email list for a first look at our adventures, plus giveaways, insider info on events, special deals from our fave brands, and more!
Search Our Archives
- We Entered Jim Henson Studios’ Dark Crystal Cosplay Contest (costume build walkthrough)
- The Ultimate Guide to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 2
- The ULTIMATE GUIDE to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 1
- Kids Travel Car Seat Review – Bubblebum and Cosco Finale
- Surviving Flying on an Airplane with Young Kids