When I (Laci) had a day-long workshop scheduled to be held early in the morning in Santa Monica, I knew that it would be a challenge to make it into the city from our home without encountering hours worth of traffic. Hmm, I thought…what if I just stayed right there the night before, and made it a little “Mama beach getaway?” I roped in a friend who was also headed to the same workshop, and we started searching online for the perfect place for a girl’s night.
All in santa monica
1 posts for tag: "santa monica"
Have a destination, product,
or experience you’d like us to feature?
Welcome! We're the Morgans. We're a bunch of fun loving, nerdy folks who love to travel and explore together, trying new things and spreading the word about the ones we love so you can try them too! Come wander with us on our adventures!
Join the WanderFam!
Join our email list for a first look at our adventures, plus giveaways, insider info on events, special deals from our fave brands, and more!
Search Our Archives
- We Entered Jim Henson Studios’ Dark Crystal Cosplay Contest (costume build walkthrough)
- The Ultimate Guide to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 2
- The ULTIMATE GUIDE to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 1
- Kids Travel Car Seat Review – Bubblebum and Cosco Finale
- Surviving Flying on an Airplane with Young Kids