I read an interesting article (linked below) recently about how Millennials (people born between the years 1981-1996) tend to work weird hours, and consider themselves “workaholics.” This seems pretty contradictory to the stereotypes we hear about millennials being lazy, or the idea that they were coddled by their parents and don’t understand the importance of working. While that might be true for some, in my experience, I’ve found the opposite to be true!
All in Uncategorized
1 posts for category: "Uncategorized"
Have a destination, product,
or experience you’d like us to feature?
Welcome! We're the Morgans. We're a bunch of fun loving, nerdy folks who love to travel and explore together, trying new things and spreading the word about the ones we love so you can try them too! Come wander with us on our adventures!
Join the WanderFam!
Join our email list for a first look at our adventures, plus giveaways, insider info on events, special deals from our fave brands, and more!
Search Our Archives
- We Entered Jim Henson Studios’ Dark Crystal Cosplay Contest (costume build walkthrough)
- The Ultimate Guide to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 2
- The ULTIMATE GUIDE to Surviving San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) with Kids – Part 1
- Kids Travel Car Seat Review – Bubblebum and Cosco Finale
- Surviving Flying on an Airplane with Young Kids
@Procreate For #PortfolioDay, This little guy is proud of his first official #Procreate drawing. (Grogu!) He's never shown an interest in drawing until recently, and now he thinks it's really fun, since he can change brushes and colors so easily! It makes his art-major mama happy. :) https://t.co/8WoOgRY1iuRead More